Friday, June 6, 2008

Love Hate, Ambivalence...yawn...

Like many diarists... I have mixed feelings to writing personal accounts.

Even if there is time to write one wonders should I write so much? Should it be personal, or evasive? Perhaps there is something of the restrained megalomaniac in all us bloggers and diary keepers...

Sometimes I just can't be bothered...Heard the economy is bad at home...It crosses my mind everytime I pull into the the fuel point...Of course, I don't pay directly to fill up the HMMWV. Just gas up with fuel and roll...

Unfortunately, there is no place to get a soda, as there is no attached convenience store !

1 comment:

K-Dubyah said...

Hmmm, what to write, what to say?? Does it matter to us?
No, I don't think so. The words are yours. We can choose to read or not.
If it's important to you, that's all it needs to be written.

Stay safe and take care!